This is a quick and easy recipe that also works with potatoes and sweet potatoes…
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 tbs chopped rosemary
- 1 tbs chopped thyme
- 1 tsp garlic salt (I used Trader Joe’s Garlic Salt- see image)
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peal and remove seeds from squash.
- Cut squash into cubes and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spray with oil or if you are not using an oil sprayer you can add the squash to a bowl or ziplock bag and mix that way.
- Remove rosemary and thyme from stems and rough chop.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, thyme and garlic salt evenly over the squash.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until squash is fork tender. Make sure to mix/flip squash about half way through baking time.
This is a perfect Whole30 or Weight Watchers side dish. It goes perfectly with any meal! Enjoy! 🙂