My mom used to make this pizza pasta salad all the time during the summer when I was a kid and I loved it! I created a lightened up version which is still really delicious (picky husband approved) and super easy and quick to make.
Makes 8: 1 1/4 cup servings for 6 Weight Watchers Smart Points
- 2 3/4 cups dry Ronzoni 150 Penne Pasta
- 8 oz Cabot Sharp Light Cheddar
- 4 oz Hormel Mini Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 cup Olive Garden Light Italian Dressing
- 2.25 oz can Pearls Sliced Black Olives
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper
- Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- Dice green pepper and add to a large bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and add to bowl.
- Once pasta is done drain and add to the bowl (I do this before the cheese so it cools a little and doesn’t melt it).
- Add the Italian dressing.
- Add the mini turkey pepperoni and drained can of black olives to the bowl.
- Dice the cheese and add it to the bowl.
- Stir to combine all the ingredients.
Couldn’t be easier!! 🙂
If you do not have the brands that I listed above near you just use comparable products and add the ingredients into the Weight Watchers Recipe Builder to get the correct Smart Point value as it may vary with different brands. Enjoy!! 🙂